Monday, February 11, 2013

Encouragment for the Journey ~ 2013

Reflecting His Peace . . .
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled."  John 14:27

"Reflected peace is the proof that you are right with God because you are at liberty to turn your mind to Him.  If you are not right with God, you can never turn your mind anywhere but on yourself."

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me and lead me in the way everlasting."  Psalm 139:23-24 

"I came not to send peace, but a sword."  Matthew 10:34

"Jesus Christ came to send a sword through every peace that is not based on a personal relationship to Himself."

A personal relationship comes by believing on His name and receiving His free gift of salvation. "If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you with be saved."  Romans 10:9

Is your life a reflection of  God's peace? 

Quotes taken fromTreasures from My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers.

No comments: