Thursday, February 28, 2013

Encouragement for the Journey ~ 2013
God shapes the world by prayer.  The more praying there is in the world the better the world will be, the mightier the forces against evil.   E.M. Bounds

"I love the LORD, for He heard my voice; He heard my cry for mercy.  Because He turned His ear to me, I will call on Him as long as I live."  Psalm 116:1-2

"Give us aid against the enemy, for the help of man is worthless.  With God we will gain the victory, and He will trample down our enemies."  Psalm 60:11-12
"O our God, will You not judge them?  For we have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us.  We do not know what to do, but our eyes are upon You.

He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Jerusalem!  This is what the LORD says to you:  'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army.  For the battle is not yours, but God's.
You will not have to fight this battle.  Take your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the LORD will give you, O Judah and Jerusalem.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.  Go out to face them tomorrow, and the LORD will be with you.' "
2 Chronicles 20:12,15, 17

No comments: