Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Encouragement . . . for the Journey

He chose the nails . . .

"I am the good Shepherd.
The good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep.

No one takes it from me, but I lay it down on my own accord."
John 10:11,18


Jesus said, "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.
I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish;
no one can snatch them out of my hand."
John 10:27-28


"For God so loved the world that He gave His One and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."
John 3 16


"For our sake He made Him to be sin Who knew no sin, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God."
2 Corinthians 5:21


"For God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. "
Romans 5:8


"This is love: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins."
1 John 4:10
~ ~ ~

As we celebrate Easter,
may our focus be placed on Christ
~ ~ ~
the ONLY reason for the season!!!


No comments: